In-house legal departments have long been resistant to and risk-averse about automation and technology adoption, but the effects of the pandemic forced many to shift gears in 2020 and pursue — or at least actively consider — more extensive automation of certain legal activities and the way the department functions and supports the business.
To explore the topic in more detail and understand how in-house counsels are responding to developments in the world of lawtech, both internally and in their interactions with outside providers, IDEX Legal are launching a new series in partnership with Provakil – The LawTech Series. Every session we will invite one General Counsel to speak about their experiences and how they are adopting technology within their departments.
Wednesday, 28 July at 3:30 pm (IST)
How to join: Click on the below button to register for free. Seats are limited and will be on first come first serve basis.
- Examining how the pandemic has altered the viewpoint and practices of in-house counsel regarding legal technology
- Key trends / changes seen in the way in-house departments interact / integrate technology into their departments
- Strategies on selling legal tech to the business
- Tips on successfully rolling out technology across the in-house department and what pitfalls to avoid
- The Moon-shot question: what are the legal tech solutions that may become norm 5-10 years from now which we’re not thinking about today