With the enforced and sudden lockdown, law firms have had to quickly gear up for an extended period of remote working. The pandemic is having a profound effect on economies globally, with long term implications for you, your clients and their businesses.
To help you navigate the turbulent landscape we have developed a series of interactive discussions with a panel of internationally experienced consultants.
As the issues are complex we have divided the topics into three categories: business strategies, people management, and business development to be presented in a format that enables you to tap the panel’s extensive experience for your individual needs.
Across these three sessions, the panel will be exploring with you the types of problems you are facing as leaders of your law firm such as:
- Keeping up revenue: measuring pipeline, predicting cash flow and planning where future work is likely to come from
- The extent to which your clients are heading for trouble and your role in helping them
- Monitoring and staying close to your clients and their business sectors
- Identifying opportunities and doing business development through and beyond the immediate crisis
- Leveraging and motivating your Associates and providing effective senior management
- Navigating the available technology to maximise productivity from remote working
- Making difficult decisions
- Discussing how your firm is affected and what you are doing about it
Session 1: Staying ahead of the pack: Refocusing and adapting your business strategies
Date: Friday, 17 April | 17:00 – 18:00 IST
Who should attend: Managing Partners, Senior Partners, CEO, CFO, Partners with Management or Executive Committee responsibilities
Session 2: Managing & Motivating your Teams during Lockdown
Date: Tuesday, 21 April | 17:00 -18:00 IST
Who should attend: Managing Partners, Senior Partners, HR Directors, Partners with Management or Executive responsibilities
Session 3: COVID-19: Developing an effective client relationship and business development strategy
Date: Friday, 24 April | 17:15- 18:15 IST
Who should attend: Managing Partners, Senior Partners, Partners, Business Development Directors
Please note, seats are limited for the sessions and registrations will be confirmed on a first come first served basis based on qualifying criteria.
FOR FURTHER QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Ria Rungta (Marketing, Media Partnerships, Registrations)
Varkha Israni (Speaking Opportunities, Registrations)