The covid-19 pandemic has brought a dramatic transformation to how businesses ideate and operate, forcing them to critically reassess their future plans. The global economy was already showing signs of a slowdown when the outbreak happened. This has led to an immense anticipation by the investors on the government to support the industry. The governments of UK and India both are taking various measures in order to deal with the pandemic and also sustain the economy which involves active role of investments in the UK-India corridor.
Our next webinar on “Tracking strategy and investment in the UK-India corridor in these unsettled and unprecedented times” will touch upon the key factors currently affecting investor mindsets and decision-making towards India as an investment destination.
The 60 minutes discussion will answer:
- Which are the most affected areas in India-UK business corridor due to the pandemic?
- What are the GOI measures on making India an attractive destination for doing business with?
- Impact of pandemic on Real Estate in the UK?
- How can a law firm help to reduce risk for Indian companies doing business with UK entities?
- What are the incentives offered by India for investments?
The webinar is open for all to attend, and registration is complimentary. Only limited seats available, so register today!