The pandemic and its economic fallout continue to confront employers with unprecedented challenges in managing workforce & workplace. As employers are struggling to determine how to handle the impact of COVID-19 in the workplace, our experts with diverse perspectives evaluate a variety of employment law requirements and HR protocols that would apply now and in the near future while addressing COVID-19.
Topics of discussion include:
- What are the immediate changes expected at workplaces now and in the future in terms of employee engagement and policies?
- Will the new rules of engagement lead to operational rules and disputes of a different nature? What can we expect?
- Will investigations change and if so, in what way?
- How will the Government play a role in enforcing new employee engagement norms?
- What does an effective employment dispute resolution machinery of the future look like?
Ria Rungta (Marketing, Media Partnerships, Registrations)
Varkha Israni (Speaking Opportunities)