Today, cryptocurrencies have become a global phenomenon known to most people. Crypto is becoming more mainstream, with implications across financial and legal services. Where crypto meets investment, progress has been slow – in large part due to a lack of understanding between the finance industry and the crypto ecosystem.
Our host Vikas Vij – Managing Director, IDEX Legal and our panel: Kavisha Shah – Senior Associate at India Law Alliance, Nicola McNeely – Partner, Head of Technology, Harrison Clark Rickerbys, and Nicolas Groffman, Partner, Head of International Team, Harrison Clark Rickerbys are coming together to discuss the business and regulatory implications surrounding cryptocurrency.
The Learning Objectives for this session are:
- Distinguishing between Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- How are clients viewing Cryptocurrency investments?
- How are Governments looking at managing crypto: Updates from around the world as we analyse what’s happening in El Salvador, Ukraine, China with regards to Government views on cryptocurrency?
- Implications for India – is the China ban on crypto model a similar possibility for India?
- How can businesses use cryptocurrency to impact their business operations?