India’s adoption of Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) has accelerated during the COVID-19 pandemic. Given ODR’s transformative potential for litigation in India, join industry leaders and legal stalwarts as we debate the future trajectory of Indian litigation.
The topics include insights on the following:
- Analysing digitisation of the Indian judiciary: Why is it important? What are the advantages and challenges?
- Comparative experiences with other jurisdictions, notably, the United Kingdom, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Examining changes required in legal procedures and practice of law by both, bar and bench
- Understanding the transition to e-courts
- Will it increase the digital-divide?